Join Ethan for a passionate discussion about the future of cloud computing infrastructure and European tech sovereignty with Yann Lechelle, CEO Scaleway.
- Scaleway Introduction 0:44
- The coming public cloud computing paradigm shift 2:19
- European Tech/Cloud/Data Sovereignty (Strategic Independence) 4:41
- The commoditization of cloud: multicloud 9:21
- Founding and leaving the GAIA-X Initiative 11:45
- FrenchTech startups and now European scale-ups 15:54
- Venture capital funding and high valuations are great, but product adoption by European organizations of European solutions is the real need 19:32
- Web3: moving towards a decentralized Internet leveraging centralized infrastructure 24:03
- What’s coming for Scaleway: new Amsterdam datacenter announced, full European cloud infrastructure regions in Amsterdam and Warsaw in addition to Paris 29:32
Europe’s Tech Stories, hosted by Chris O’Brien and Ethan Pierse, highlights important stories in the world of Europe’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders.
Sign up to be notified of new articles, resources, podcasts, and videos: https://seriese.media